I like reading about lesbians (duh). Sad lesbians. Happy lesbians. Non-lesbian women falling for lesbians. If a book has women loving women in some form, I will most likely like it at least a little bit, probably like it very much. I’ve not been reading lesfic novels for very long, only for around 3 years but the books I’ve read since then have enriched my life more than I can say, cured my loneliness when needed and taught me a lot of things that I wouldn’t have known otherwise.
So here is a list of my 10 top favourite books that has women loving women (click on the name to get to goodreads) :
- Backwards to Oregon by Jae. (this was the first lesfic I ever read so it will always have a special place in my heart)
- I found my heart in San Franscisco by Susan X. Meagher (this is a series not a stand alone novel, but it’s completely awesome and totally worth reading)
- The Legacy by Susan X Meagher
- Snow Falls by Gerri Hill
- Cool side of the pillow by Gill Mcknight (this is beautiful, go and read it)
- Battle scars by Meghan O’brien
- Lady Knight by L.J. Baker
- Something in the Wine by Jae
- Dark horizons by Rae D. Magdon
- The Garoul series by Gill Mcknight (another series but so worth reading, who doesn’t like werewolves?)
I can continue forever. There are just so many lovely stories out there. So many books, so little time.
(Also, please appreciate the totally gay photo I took earlier. 😛 C’mon, it’s inside a closet.)